• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: 66-67 b-body lower dash cover for A/C heater box PN 2607038

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am in need of the plastic thing that covers the passenger side of an A/C heater box for our 1966 Coronet. Apparently it bolts to the bottom of the dash frame on the passenger side and helps hide the heater box and controls.

7560374-1966ACcover.JPG

good luck on that piece..usually missing, most always broken

good luck on that piece..usually missing, most always broken

You are right there sir. All I had was two little chucks that were still attached to the dash. Is this a 66-67 only part or did they carry through to'70? If I could find one I know a guy that would lay them up in 'glass.

I have a 67 belvedere that I'm converting to non AC and I think that part is in excellent condition. I peeked under the dash a little bit ago and it appears completely intact, but I didn't have a flashlight with me. If you are interested, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send some pictures. It won't be until tomorrow night that I can get to it and pull the part.

Dave

i have a very nice one with screws.pms if you still need one.
mike

Attachments

• 67 b ac cover 2.jpg
    67 b ac cover 2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 252
  • 67 b ac cover.jpg
    67 b ac cover.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 249
Just so ya know, 68-70 is different

Attachments

• Hearter box cover 68-70B ac.jpg
    Hearter box cover 68-70B ac.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 255
Have you found your A/C cover yet? I believe I have one with four of the five screws.No breaks or cracks.Let me know.

Do you still have the part and what are you asking? I am in zip code 60459.

- - - Updated - - -

do you still have the part ? I am in zip 60459

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back