• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted - Alum Cylinder heads -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garceau

Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score
I know this may seem an odd place to post this - but with the end of season coming up, maybe some of you guys were looking to upgrade to a different head.

Seems every place is out of the TF 270s and similar BB heads. I am tearing the car down in a few weeks and starting the rebuild of the 505 thats in it, and looking to go with a good set of alum heads.

But thought I would check here first before ordering a set and waiting FOREVER

copied this from a post just below yours from thursday...

Where did you get the 270's from? Thought they were still on backorder?
440 source has them. lemonwedge.

let us know what they say.

You could try placing an Ad in the WTB Performance Parts Category, it may get more views ?

as mentioned above, Source has 270’s. I also have a set of Modern Cylinder Head CNC’d Stealths with comp locks and retainers and a brand new set of Trick Flow PAC springs for sale. they‘ll show up in the swap-meet section real soon, or PM me if interested.

I have 440 source on a 440 I did, sold the GTX and engine/trans...nice Stealth heads but I personally LOVE cast iron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back