• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Poly 318 intake manifold factory cast duel plane 4 barrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
5:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking to upgrade my stock poly 318 w a 4 barrel...was told the factory cast iron is better suited for a stock 318 than the weiand 7503...hit me up if you can help?..im in AZ

Finding a cast Poly 4-barrel will be an adventure and ultimately kinda pricey. Also ... I don't think they were dual plane.

The last one I saw was in Tuscon for $600 ... I'll keep my eyes open for you though.

The cast is better suited for stock to mildly modified. They can be found, it just takes some searching. I looked for months...passed on plenty because the 'keepers' of those thought they were worth more than I was willing to pay. Search 'All of Craigslist'...Ebay...even google 'Poly 4bbl intake for sale'. I ended up finding mine searching 'All of Craigslist'. It was in Michigan for $265. The guy shipped it to me. If you have one shipped MAKE SURE IT IS PACKAGED WELL! Have them double (triple?) wrap it with cardboard before putting it in a box. I ended up having to get a 6" corner welded back on this one. The cast out at the corners is thin and will break if a shipper drops it. Good luck

Hey Valley,google Gary Pavlovich ,he has lots of poly parts
Good luck
Paul

Hey Valley,google Gary Pavlovich ,he has lots of poly parts
Good luck
Paul

He's also a member of this sight. He uses his name, Gary Pavlovich as his screen name on here. Just do a search of it on here. Once you find one of his posts, send him a PM. He helped me in the build of my Poly...got all my rebuild parts through him cheaper than everybody else!

For all the recomendations to Gary in search of 318 intakes, I hope he has had a stash of 4 dozen, to be able to meet all the demand. I am sure he has had to 'cut and paste' the same answer to many of the requests.

He's also a member of this sight. He uses his name, Gary Pavlovich as his screen name on here. Just do a search of it on here. Once you find one of his posts, send him a PM. He helped me in the build of my Poly...got all my rebuild parts through him cheaper than everybody else!

Well since was able to bel you I'll drop him a line. Thx

You might try looking right here !!!!!!!!!

09-27-2012, 12:36 PM #1 pugmaster
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanked 0 Times in 0 PostsPoly duel intake
I have what i believe is a Duel4 Barrel intake off a old MOPAR. It is RED and had 2 each Catetrs on her. I wanna sell to get parts for my 2011 RAM R/T Hemi. Email me please thanks Mike Reply Reply With Quote Thanks .

i sold one to bob myers a few months ago, i think he might have it back up for sale, check with that user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back