• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Washer reservoir pump ?

pearljam724

Local time
4:27 PM
Reaction score
Can someone confirm the wire that hooks up to the reservoir pump on a 69 Coronet ? I believe it’s solid brown and most likely the same on all models. Thanks

It's brown in the dash wiring, so 99% certain it's brown at the pump. Only three wires in that end of the harness and it's not the purple or black/white trace
beerestoration2019part2 838.JPG

It's brown in the dash wiring, so 99% certain it's brown at the pump. Only three wires in that end of the harness and it's not the purple or black/white trace
View attachment 983735
Thank you, it been a long time since I looked at my switch. I recall those brown wires behind the dash and if memory serves me correct. Does it matter which wire connects to each prong on the back of the switch ? I don’t think it does matter. I just want to confirm. I tested a used pump from another car and that pump works. I’m getting ready to hook the switch back up. Hoping to get the entire system to work for the first time. I never had a pump up until just recently.

Auto Transport Service
Back