• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

way too complicated for me

63polara5004sp

Local time
7:10 PM
Reaction score
what is a THREAD? this needle is not too sharp but have experience having had new 63,64 and 65 aluminum max wedge and hemi Dodge cars to drag race.

Welcome to the site!

I believe your question is referring to a "thread" on this site. When you start a topic on something, you start a thread. When you make a comment in a thread it is called a "post".
Hope this helps.

Now what you should do is go to the Welcome Wagon and introduce yourself and tell us a little more about yourself and your car/ cars. We need members like yourself, to share stories, experience and the like. I would love to hear about the max's!

Hi ya 63polara5004sp,, I think I'll just call you MD for short.!! I too am a caveman when it comes to this com-putt-ton stuff so I hope you will feel right at home.Good to hear from another early "B" junkie !!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Auto Transport Service
Back