• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wayward bulb

lol...thanks for the support.

Ya'll miss me this last week? I've been in VEGAS baby havin a time and really wasn't to interested in the puter. (imagine that)

Howdy y'all...Happy Father's day to all yous fathers out dere!:HappyNewYear: So i have an update, that thing that i thought it was a flasher turned out to be a capacitor?? that's what one guy at da parts said... should have posted a picture :banghead: well here it is... probably would have saved a lot of time, huh?:mad: anyway i did find the flasher for da turn signal switch...sorry for da crappy pictures...i need a new camera!! been spendin all my available dough for da GTXer!!! :yes: since i had the dash taken apart, and i had a new turn signal cam, i said what da hell!!! puter er in!! Ya that was a pain in the @ss... but now that i know how to do it, it'll be easier da next time!!!:sFun_doh2: So all of this started cause da turn signals quit on me..changed da cam, changed da flasher, and they work!!! after looking at da wiring for a week, i realized that the capacitor is for da light for da ignition but the wayward bulb looks to be for da clock, cause just above da ignition is the bulb with da blue cover on it!!! (thanks pr! :rolling:) but another electrical gremlin has popped up :frustrated: and now i'm chasing those wires!! Thanks for all da help gents, i'll keep y'all posted:grin:

spring 08007.jpg

spring 08012.jpg

spring 08014.jpg

spring 08015.jpg

Nice, runner!! did you happen to catch any.. (ahem) shows?:rolling: i went to vegas earlier this year, and da ponies treated me very good, and so did a few of da ladies!!!:grin: :behave:

No shows outside the room:blush:. Wanted to catch Penn & Teller, but we had just to many other things to do.

Best part was playin black jack and all these "experts" tellin me to play this way or that. One "expert" dropped $700 in less than the 3 hours I was at that table. How did "I" do at the end of that 3 hours?

I was down $13.00!

After THREE HOURS play. And HE's the "expert".:rolling:

Auto Transport Service
Back