• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We Need a Tie-breaker: Daytona or Superbird

Daytona. In my opinion, which means zip, seems like there’s more SuperBirds for sale than Daytona’s. Daytona’s seem to be a little more “rare”

Approx. 500 Daytonas, and approx. under 2000 Birds. Give or take depending on who's numbers you happen to be reading!

Time for some Bird votes to change to the original wing car, the Daytona!

Birds are corny copies!! I know, I used to own two!

Why exclude the other Aero warriors from the poll? Like, the Mercury Spoiler Cyclone II and the Ford Talladega.

%3A%2F%2Fst.hotrod.com%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F21%2F2017%2F07%2F022-mercury-cyclone-spoiler-II-black.jpg

d.com%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F21%2F2019%2F04%2F015_Tom_Bailey_1969_Ford_Torino_Talladega_Wes_Allison.jpg

Last edited:
Those buggers just get in your way ... when you're doing a buck twenty and they're only doing 35 !
talladegaorbust2019 786.JPG

IF, just IF, I wasn't a MoPar guy through and through, I'd like the black FoMoCo product.

But I'm A MoPar guy, so screw them!!

:moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::moparsmiley::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back