• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, I'm full now!

493 Mike

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:47 PM
Reaction score
Rolled rib roast, mashed red skin spuds and gravy, Yorkshire pudding, carrots from our garden, fruit salad, and apple and pecan pies for later! Yum.
Mike

Sounds yummy for sure! Good amount of healthy roughage too.
I have some extra toilet paper I can ship – in case you may have need..

Ham, turkey, stuffing, collards, sweet potato casserole, 2 rolls, and for dessert...hot apple crisp and vanilla ice cream. No coma yet.

Please, no offense to the OP. Just that I’ve had some extraordinary time on the throne today. Only guess would be the delicious eats I consumed at a large family Christmas gathering where everyone brought their food to share. Was it the beef, ham, the spicy meatballs, veggies, or cookies? Dang, I’ll never know. But, my old sorry (a$$) butt has endured a marathon day…having to reload the toily paper dispenser. Too much info? Thought it could be. Please accept my most sincere apologies. Hope I recover before the New Year’s eats..

Sounds yummy for sure! Good amount of healthy roughage too.
I have some extra toilet paper I can ship – in case you may have need..
Recently bought 4 cases at Costco! Thanks for the offer though :).
Mike

Recently bought 4 cases at Costco! Thanks for the offer though :).
Mike
Lol, my wife has ours shipped with the quantity being too much, MO. Even during the pandemic with all the shelves empty – we were still in decent wiping shape. When our kids visit – what does my wife do? They leave our house with a dozen rolls each. WTH? WE supplied our own butt wipes when we were their age, our folks didn’t provide us with such – supplements, or is it staples?

I think I’ve ventured way off the topic of your post. Another apology is in order.

Please, no offense to the OP. Just that I’ve had some extraordinary time on the throne today. Only guess would be the delicious eats I consumed at a large family Christmas gathering where everyone brought their food to share. Was it the beef, ham, the spicy meatballs, veggies, or cookies? Dang, I’ll never know. But, my old sorry (a$$) butt has endured a marathon day…having to reload the toily paper dispenser. Too much info? Thought it could be. Please accept my most sincere apologies. Hope I recover before the New Year’s eats..
Ron, we don't give a $hit! LOL

these fall and winter holidays sure kick up the menu a notch . starting with thanksgiving, christmas and now new year we will feast ! i love it !!!

Yeah, I've gained about 4lbs so far - cookies, egg nog...well, before they go bad..

Yeah, I've gained about 4lbs so far - cookies, egg nog...well, before they go bad..
Sounds like they allready went bad, lol.
All joking aside , I'm a little past the full mark today myself.
Glad I'm not working.

Auto Transport Service
Back