• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Do You Like Better, The Superbird Or Daytona?

Which Is Best?

• Total voters
I built and own a SB tribute. I didn't build it to race and not for the value ( I am upside down in it money wise @ 50 K ) I built it as close to the real thing as money allowed. I built it because I thought they were the most outrageous beautiful thing on the road! The styling is better on the SB. But even in the day I thought they were cool. I always admired Chrysler for there bold styling and powerful engines offered. And to this day even owned by several other companies they are still bold in style and advanced power! MOPAR RULES then and now!

Plymouth had to build so many Superbirds. It is also why many Superbirds sat unsold for upwards of several years…most people didn’t want a “wing thing” in their drive way

Not to mention that many of these unsold Superbirds got transformed back into roadrunners cause they were sitting in the dealership for so long.

Not to mention that many of these unsold Superbirds got transformed back into roadrunners cause they were sitting in the dealership for so long.
My Superbird was bought new in 71, when he found out there would not be a 71 Superbird.

Auto Transport Service
Back