• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you NOT drink ?

WileERobby

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:56 AM
Reaction score
After reading Steve's thread, I thought, what beverages do I, and others, NOT drink. NEVER. Whether for taste, health, or whatever reasons. Several beverages are on my "never" list. Soda, especially colas, just don't like them. Whole milk, after getting used to skim, yuk ! Buttermilk, yuk ! Thinking of yuk, prune juice. Scotch (loong story dating back to an incident as a teen) & most liquors. White wine. Any sweetened coffee or tea, any sugared drink,essentially.

Southern Comfort. I had a bad night with that some 40 years ago. Still don't even like the smell.

21251.jpg

I cut out soft drinks years ago but still like to have Barq's root beer with my pizza. A 12 pack will last for months. No to prune juice, butter milk and well, lots of other stuff too.

Adrenochrome aka "Red Wine" and not the grape variety. Only the sickest fux in the world drink it. Hillary is on the list and lots of celebs and famous people.
Hillery? The question wasn't about what celebs and famous people drink and definitely not about Hillery. This is how threads in the GF get closed or deleted or worse....just because someone wants to take it political. The **** is going to stop one way or the other.

Bath water
Whose bath water and what does she look like, asking for a friend...... I just remember the old phase, I'd drink her bath water. I mean he remembers the old phrase..................

Wine !
Taste like grapes that have gone off…

Hillery? The question wasn't about what celebs and famous people drink and definitely not about Hillery. This is how threads in the GF get closed or deleted or worse....just because someone wants to take it political. The **** is going to stop one way or the other.

Yep, just kinda ruins the thread when people have to bring in their politics. :mob:

Coffee, never tried it and can’t even stand the smell of it.
Milk
Bourbon

Most wine, red in particular. Gives me a raging headache. I have tried quality stuff, I just don’t understand the attraction. Sometimes in the summer I will keep a gallon box of cheap white wine in the fridge.
Really dark, really strong beer.
Water from a glass, beer from a can.
Certain herbal teas. They have this stuff called roobius (sp?) from Africa. Ghastly stuff, tastes like a cigarette.
Plain milk. I’m lactose intolerant. I can drink reduced lactose milk ,but I just don’t, much.

As a metaphor, I agree, but otherwise OK.
I remember many (too many!) years ago helping my mom in the kitchen at Vacation Bible school. We mixed Kool-aid by the vat, probably ten gallons a day. Different flavor every day. I think a five pound bag of sugar lasted two days (or less).

Auto Transport Service
Back