• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you think?

mpro69rr

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was thinking about my 69 RR and what else I could do to the outside. I was thinking of putting the work "PLYMOUTH" on the rear quarters like the superbird. What do you think about this idea, cool or lame?

mpro69rr

RoadRunner_1.jpeg

No.

I had a friend do that on his red 69 Runner....many years ago. It just doesn't look right to me.....but then, it is your car. :)

Remember, the Road Runner was built as a poor man's Hot Rod.....few frills, and plenty of go. :thumbsup:

Hey Guys,

I was thinking about my 69 RR and what else I could do to the outside. I was thinking of putting the work "PLYMOUTH" on the rear quarters like the superbird. What do you think about this idea, cool or lame?

mpro69rr

View attachment 1280373
It is a cool ride just the way it is. I wouldn't change or add a thing.

Well, the consensus is a NO, I agree, it may be a little to much. The two birds on the side and one in the back make it look great. Thanks for the opinions Guys!!

3FF30E54-3D6A-4123-8847-529B04B93103.png
9AB2ABBE-00EB-4867-A711-8321BA0D04B5.png
7BCEDE2A-BA9F-42F4-A740-3A291488DE37.png
Spice up your ride with yellow headlights or any color of your liking.

Looks like you need the rear seat installed but remember children in cars can cause accidents and accidents in cars can cause children.

I kind of like the yellow RR with the combo black hood stripes, black tires and black Plymouth. I don’t think it would stand out on your blue paint.

Great looking ‘69, Happy Cruising with that beauty!

View attachment 1280419 View attachment 1280420 View attachment 1280421 Spice up your ride with yellow headlights or any color of your liking.

Looks like you need the rear seat installed but remember children in cars can cause accidents and accidents in cars can cause children.

I kind of like the yellow RR with the combo black hood stripes, black tires and black Plymouth. I don’t think it would stand out on your blue paint.

Great looking ‘69, Happy Cruising with that beauty!

Yes, I need to install the back seat, I'm redoing the interior and have everything out.

A set of new wheels/tires is a nice change that is easily put back to "stock" if/when you want. The halo headlights are cool. Fuzzy dice and a hoola girl on the dash are also nice touches.

This would really turn heads too !

s-l225.jpg

A set of new wheels/tires is a nice change that is easily put back to "stock" if/when you want. The halo headlights are cool. Fuzzy dice and a hoola girl on the dash are also nice touches.

This would really turn heads too !

View attachment 1280424

LOL! My wife would like that!!

I detect that you have become bored with your RR so you should just sell it to ME! I will put the PLYMOUTH on the rear and if you don't like it you can post how crappy it looks and no worries! Sounds like a good idea to me.:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back