• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does the Meat man Say to: Meat should be taxed

tumblr_obnslfwNQx1qz4th4o1_400.jpg

hahaha!!!

Ive always said, "getting a salad at a steakhouse is like going to a hooker for a handjob."

ooooooooooo ****! looks like we have an aristocrat! lol

damn that looks good
It was very good Mario....Roquefort blue cheese & garlic sauce, fig jam, juicy steak topped with bacon with sweet onion rings.....drool :lol:

Only do it on special occasions now. :thumbsup:

It was very good Mario....Roquefort blue cheese & garlic sauce, fig jam, juicy steak topped with bacon with sweet onion rings.....drool :lol:

Only do it on special occasions now. :thumbsup:

my god man!

I will be showing my Girlfriend this post. I think we will be attempting to copy this tomorrow!!

btw Roger, did I hear right Roquefort was not allowed in New Zealand or Australia for a while??

I love me some good Roquefort. Pungent...stings the nostrils. lol

btw Roger, did I hear right Roquefort was not allowed in New Zealand or Australia for a while??
I'll check up on that for you. Here's a link to the Restaurant we went to - just down the road from home, and the best Steaks around - imported from our South Island. :thumbsup:
http://www.porterhousegrill.co.nz/

upload_2016-8-28_19-23-7.png

Near the Kitchen, bar, toilets and service wenches. :lol:

ban ended in 2005 over here , they still get bent out of shape about "whole milk products "

From the wonderful world of Wiki...

The Roquefort case[edit]
In January 2002, Studd challenged minor changes to Australian food regulations relating to raw milk cheese by importing 80 kilograms of Roquefort as a test case.

After the Imported Food Inspection Program (IFIP) refused to test the cheese for compliance, Studd appealed to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal. It took 21 months before the court reached a decision, but during the delay Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) changed the dairy regulations to allow the production and sale of hard cooked cheeses made from raw milk. (Amendment P 296)

The court upheld the ban on Roquefort and it was subsequently buried in a public tip. Two years later FSANZ also granted a special exemption for the sale of Roquefort in Australia (Amendment A 499) after an 11-year ban.

Studd lodged applications with FSANZ for similar exemptions for the production and sale of all European raw milk cheese in 2004 (A530/5310). After a delay of five years FSANZ finally announced a review of the domestic regulations on the production and sale of raw milk cheese in Australia in 2009 (P1007)

In 2008, the New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA) allowed the sale of Roquefort on the basis of the Australian report (A499). The following year they announced proposals to change the regulations on the production and sale of raw milk cheese in New Zealand, and proposals to recognise European regulations for some cheese types.

Best steak I ever had was off my own grill
Porterhouse cut about, bone in of course,
with my dry rub, lemon pepper, garlic & onion powder, spiced with chili powder,
like 20+ozs 1-1/4" thick rare after cooked...

Beef it's America food....
I'm partial to pork too...

Smiley Sinyster Smile.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back