• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What I have and future plans

Nice. My F8 440 GTX has 18 spline A833. Dana 3.54:1. And mine not even close to number matching. In fact the split bench seat I'm pretty sure was not available to GTX? But VIN, Tag and title says RS23. So I lovingly call it my '69 GTXish. (Just to Mopar crowd.) Lol.

Would love to have your grabber hood and air cleaner assembly.

View attachment 1603830

Somebody's been holding out on me! Seems you have a YT channel, but aren't on the FBBO list there young man....

But I'm not sure it would work if colors were flipped? (Interior green with that tan body color.)
facepalm.gif

great looking car , the vid was cool …wheels lol lol awesome, i’m really getting to like the road wheels …

I enjoy working with numbers and will often research for months before making serious purchase decisions, head flow numbers, matching cams (shift point rpm drops between gears) to transmission/diff ratios et al. Software helps with different comparisons, but most importantly, helps me to understand (hopefully) when speaking to others who are 'in the know', doing this before laying down cash on what will work.

Currently, this GTX has headers, Holley 300-14 intake with Edelbrock 750cfm Performer carb, and upgraded to MoPar electronic ignition with ACCEL super coil, thus leaving the heads as a choke point should the build go that far. Should aluminum heads be installed, I'll be talking with Crane, Lunati, Crower and Erson cam techs to have a custom grind made for high desert altitude (4500ft) driving, possible strip event goals, and cruising Route 66. :)

First goal is to install air conditioning, the super track pac didn't come with power steering, but this add-on would be very helpful for senior citizens. I'm procrastinating on speaking with Silver Sports and making a decision on the Tremec 6spd manual or their A41 automatic. Should the choice be for the A41, then it might be a good time to change over to efi...FiTech or Holley Sniper??? :)

(The original 833 was changed and replaced with a well built 727)

Sometimes things don't work out as planned. A good friend and myself (mostly him) were planning on installing a/c, and after some years of his wanting to buy my Camaro (very fast), I agreed to show him the total package so we could negotiate a price, and show him what big block 440 torque is all about. :)

This morning he and his wife were talking, he got up to get something, collapsed and died. This is really tough for his wife, family, friends and me. :(

Auto Transport Service
Back