• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What if we ?????????

72Fourspeed

Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
Gotta love this place. You are surrounded by people with the same incurable disease. Moparosis. That said, I have a question for the more experienced body guys out there. Considering that people have converted 4 doors to 2 doors , How much trouble would it be to do a post conversion to a hardtop car ? I, like the rest of the planet could not find a decent postcar to build, so ended up with a pretty nice 2 dr htp. I do have access to a 4dr Polara carcass that has a good roof & front doors. Anybody ever do this job? Thanx,Don.

4dr-2dr conversion

Go to the 1962to1965mopar.ornocar website
you will find info on the conversion
Good Luck
Enzo

Go to the 1962to1965mopar.ornocar website
you will find info on the conversion
Good Luck
Enzo

Hey Enzo, I see you're in Guelph??? are you anywhere near the Better Beef plant?? Quality beef over by there....:grin:

Not too far from it
They haven't offered me any samples as of yet
How are you familiar with the plant

No,No,No.

I`ve seen the 4-2 deal before, I`m asking about swapping the ROOF from 4 dr postcar to 2 dr Htp. I have a decent 2dr htp,just rather have a 2dr post. Thanx,Don.

Auto Transport Service
Back