• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What interior is interchangable between 63-65 Belvadere II

Wizard

Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
Will the bench seats from a 63 or 65 Belvadere II 4 door fit into a 63 Belvadere II 2 door? What all interchanges between these years I guess to make this question easier to answer.

Thnks,

Wizard

Well if you don't mind that it will be hard to get in the 2 door's back seat. It should bolt right in ,bench or split bench. Like you I plan to use the front bench from a 63 4 door to put it in a 63 2 door hard top.I have no plans to use a back seat.I may be wrong but I believe that the 2 outer holes are even the same as a bucket seat car.99% sure it would work.

Well if you don't mind that it will be hard to get in the 2 door's back seat. It should bolt right in ,bench or split bench. Like you I plan to use the front bench from a 63 4 door to put it in a 63 2 door hard top.I have no plans to use a back seat.I may be wrong but I believe that the 2 outer holes are even the same as a bucket seat car.99% sure it would work.

Okay, seats will interchange. Do you know of anything else that will interchange on interior or outside chrome?

Front fender molding,Hood spear,Trunk trim. Anything from the dash, all the door and window cranks,Possible the rear arm rests.Can't remember if the 2 and 4 door fronts are the same,,Maybe.

Front fender molding,Hood spear,Trunk trim. Anything from the dash, all the door and window cranks,Possible the rear arm rests.Can't remember if the 2 and 4 door fronts are the same,,Maybe.

Appreciate it. Thanks for info.

Wizard

Auto Transport Service
Back