• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is Santa bringing your car for Christmas?

Fury 440

Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
So, What has your car asked Santa for Christmas?
Mine has asked for a pair of Cheater Slicks with matching Pie Crust Front Skinnies!

unnamed.jpg

Mine has asked me for some - repairs please..

I'm thinking electric cut outs and have some fun!

Last edited:
Hopefully they arrive in time

Im having a hood ornament and 2 ft turn signal hsgs rechromed

Sadly...NOTHING!!! As I no longer have a MOPAR in the garage. It's now down under in Kiwi Land...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Sadly...NOTHING!!! As I no longer have a MOPAR in the garage. It's now down under in Kiwi Land...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
Must be part of a longer story and hope it isn’t a sad one.

A new black leather 1911 Holster,
to accomadate a Streamlight/light & laser
& some small 1911 parts
& a new reloading manual/catalog too

I’m thinking of taking advantage of the 20% off sale at Legendary and getting a new front seat cover for the beeper. On a not so good note, it’s going to be more like a birthday present, as it won’t get here until next October, the birthday of the car.

The best story is why the new owner and I no longer speak to each other. :lol:
What's up with that? Been there before too.....

My car wants to know when it will get driven again..........

I quietly used a summit racing code from gtxjohn and got some stuff for the v8 dakota. Hopefully the wife don't see it come.

I will make it up to her with a Xmas present I have not found yet ;-)

My car asked for a 426 Hemi, but she'll have to be satisfied with a vinyl top from Legendary instead

New door panels and seat backs from legendary. Depending on how hard the bathroom remodel hits the wallet maybe a headliner. Thinking about making some new dash vents for my A/C.

Auto Transport Service
Back