• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what is that engine worth on the market ???

I don't think you would have any problem getting 15K for that motor if you can find someone doing a blown mopar build,there not likely to do it cheaper unless doing it them selves! parting out the blower setup, a lot of the parts are specific to mopar or 440 , blower intake, pulley's,tensioner brackets so there only valuable to someone doing a mopar build!I would think the blower itself is worth 3-4k with carbs if it's been built[clearanced] properly! you should be able to get enough from the blower and parts to build the engine normally aspirated and buy a hood, you still need to deal with the paint!
Whats da matta with da paint? I like it!

I'd say it's a 8-10 k Motor but to sell it might be impossible over seas
Agree and the person interested in buying a engine like that might be 1 in 5000, may be 1 in 10,000. It might be a tough sell.

Hy all
someone may have overlooked it..... i corrected my statement About the daily Driver to a Weekend Driver :)

I tried to call Evan Auto shop… he seems to be very busy , since 3 days without success...Keep trying.

But however it will almost be impossible to resell it … so with the current offer for 38k for the car … i cannot go.. not with this Colour !!! :)

Glad you've given up the daily driver thing. My opinion, these cars shouldn't be used as daily drivers; they deserve to be treated better than that. You might agree with me when the first a-hole rear-ends your difficult and expensive to repair classic car with a Kia or some other disposable car. Love that color!

Auto Transport Service
Back