• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is that one song?

didn't have a radio or tape in my Bird just open headers oh the beautiful music :lol:

Well, when talkin' about pedal-down muscle car jams there are many but these always hit my mind first

Supernaut (black Sabbath vol. 4), after forever (master of reality), no more Mr. Nice guy (Alice Cooper), Let it ride ( BTO) ), Traveling Band ( CCR )

There so many for me! Runaway is definitely on the top 5 list! But if I have to go with just 1, this would hav3 to be it. I know I’ve hit when it has played!

For a 'pedal to the metal' rush akin to a top fueler burning down the asphalt, kicking up a major rooster tail of flotsam & jetsum in its wake, then I call Zeppelin's Heart Breaker at the moment after the sloppy guitar solo, when Page breaks into the power chords & Bonham/Jones go full rythym section crush.

How could I forget...20 years ago riding the scoot across Montana jamming to The Allman Bros Mountain Jam.

Auto Transport Service
Back