• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your second choice?

Well my first choice is Dodge, ....My second choice is Plymouth, ...my third choice is Chrysler,..... and my forth and final choice is Walking. ....If I were to have chosen a Ford or Chevy as the forth choice I would eventually wind up walking anyway.

MOPAR OR NO CAR !

There are very few Ford or Chevys i would select, Fords are ok, but Chevy's dont like me anyway. I think i finally got my sons Monte Carlo to like me.

For Fords i would choose.

68-69 Mustang fastback

68-70 Torino

66 Thunderbird Convert best looking year IMO

63 Galaxie

Chevy, hmmmm these exclude BOP, as there are a lot of GTO's Buick GS's, Riviera's, 442's etc i like.

70 Chevelle

maybe a 70-71 Camaro

65 Impala, always have liked how they faired the roof into the body on the 2 doors.

Cosworth Vega dont know what yrs they made them, but my neighbor had one.

1958 Chevy Impala----Tux Black with weld 5 stars and a louvered hood, or a 1957 Ford Fairlane hardtop coupe.---- primer black with baby moons and lake pipes. Go Rat Fink!

I had a 58 Belaire 4 dr hardtop. 283 4 BBl, 2 speed Turboglide, dual exhuast, Autumn Gold with a white and gold tuck and roll interior. As a classic it was nice, but it drove like a wallowing pig.

clonepics100.jpg

Yep and still have it among other cars.1937 chevy coupe i built to kinda look like a 60s gasser.

Yes Stuart, I'm well aware of your thoughts on the color of this car...keep screwing with me and I'm gonna put it on a transporter and have it delivered to your house...:grin:

Hey Ray send that pinky my way! I am not above doin some racing in a hot pink Camaro! Have you run that thing at the track? What did it run? We poke a lot of fun at the pepto ride but I like it.

Never had one, but I like late 60's Pontiac GTO's. I also like 67-72 Chevy trucks, I had a 70 short-wheel base. I sold it not long after I bought my first Charger.

Jason

Anything with one of these. This one happens to be in my 70 Chevelle SS
454 6 speed. Real hot rods have 3 pedals.:grin:
Pictures12-07to4-08083.jpg

Pictures2008011.jpg

Yeah... that pistol drive's the chevy and Mopar guys nuts.But you know what I say. "I'ts MY car":tongueflap: That is a cool shifter Stuart.

I have always liked the early to mid sixties cars; most makes. As long as they portray the early super stock look. Early box pontiacs, fords especially. Not much on the early chevies though; EXCEPT the wagons (had a 62 biscayne wagon super stocked out). I spotted a great looking 67'ish fairlane today out in the country that I made a mental note to ask about next week. Was sitting on old cragars and had a thunderbolt style scoop on it...looked to be sitting for quite awhile.

Looked kinda like this ford you posted...they are sweet and have contemplated buying for awhile. Maybe this year.

I have always liked the early to mid sixties cars; most makes. As long as they portray the early super stock look. Early box pontiacs, fords especially. Not much on the early chevies though; EXCEPT the wagons (had a 62 biscayne wagon super stocked out). I spotted a great looking 67'ish fairlane today out in the country that I made a mental note to ask about next week. Was sitting on old cragars and had a thunderbolt style scoop on it...looked to be sitting for quite awhile.

Looked kinda like this ford you posted...they are sweet and have contemplated buying for awhile. Maybe this year.

Which Fairlane do you like the GT or the GTA?

This is a trick question,right?

OK,I've had in my possession numerous other brands,like Buick(a few),Chevrolet(few of those as well),Dodge,GMC,Ford(1-and not for long),Mercury,Oldsmobile,Plymouth,Pontiac. If there were a non-Mopar brand,and this could change an hour from now,it would have to be...

Oh,hell,I don't know. Ask me later...

This is a trick question,right?

OK,I've had in my possession numerous other brands,like Buick(a few),Chevrolet(few of those as well),Dodge,GMC,Ford(1-and not for long),Mercury,Oldsmobile,Plymouth,Pontiac. If there were a non-Mopar brand,and this could change an hour from now,it would have to be...

Oh,hell,I don't know. Ask me later...

So I gues you like them all...Huh ?......:rolling:

just messing with ya.

It's a trick! You guys of course know that in 66 and 67 GT-A means GT automatic and GT is 4 spd.

Auto Transport Service
Back