• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is yout favorite brand of Street tires ?

What is your favorite brand of Street tires ?

• Good Year

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Michelin

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Continental / General

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firestone

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • BF Goodrich

Votes: 62 44.0%
  • Uniroyal

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Bridgestone

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Pirelli

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Kumho

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 27 19.1%

• Total voters
FFLosAngeles2013 075.jpg These Coopers just gave me a safe ride in the rain. Never know when you get caught in the rain, glad I had these Cobras. Heavy to moderate rain from Reno all the way to Jackson California. Good wet weather performance.

Well, it is hard to say as each of my cars hs a different brand of tire on it. My wife's Lexus has Michelins and are great. My Venza has Yokohama YK580's (A Discount Tire proprietary model) and they are also great tires. My Dodge 2500 Quad-Cab has BFG All-terrain T/A KO's on it and, although they have been excellent tires, the mileage went down 2mpg immediately after installing them!

Finally, my 1969 Charger R/T has B.F. Goodrich radial T/A's on the front and Nitto Extreme Drag Radials on the rear and, so far, I am very happy with both!

BFG Radial TA's for everyday street car/passenger car type stuff, mild performance & decent looks...

Comp TA's, Good-years, Mickey Thompsons, Avon & Hoosiers for racing appl.'s,
depends on the car & it's intended use really...

My 4x4's has Bridgestone's Radial RVT Wild Country's sold thru Less Swab dealers, had great luck so far...

Auto Transport Service
Back