• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What jack do you carry and where did you get it?

Mr Belvedere...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR CAR...just noticed it's born on date in your Sig. 49 and still going strong.

I guess you are looking to carry a jack for changing a flat most likely. Just my .02 worth, because of a back surgery I do not carry a spare or a jack. I follow the new type technology and carry a small compressor. tire repair plug kit and even fix a flat type tire inflator/sealer. I also have Hagerty pro insurance that will get a flat bed to me anywhere I will ever go with my car so no worries

I haven't carried a jack or spare in my Belvedere for many years. It doesn't make sense to me since like Mr Belvedere and Sonny, my insurance includes towing and road service. Knock on wood, I can't even remember the last time I had a flat on the road

Thanks Redbee your the only one who noticed that I think, Very observant! I took her out for her birthday for 5 gallons of VP110, she drank it all, She gets so thirsty some times.

You guys would really rather wait on the side of the road for an hour than spend 10 minutes changing a tire??

I smell some man card revocations....

At my age and stage in life and with a bad back I don't get in a hurry to do anything. Put on the tunes relax and wait for someone else to do the work.

You guys would really rather wait on the side of the road for an hour than spend 10 minutes changing a tire??

YES. My man card has been updated to older and smarter.

my thoughts exactly!

...and I just bought a tire changer so I can do almost the complete cycle.

Having the fine folks at tire-kingdom quote me $24.95 plus $5 disposal fee per each roller tire I wanted put on a rim caused me to have an epiphany.

My $75 scrap yard 10/10 knock off has already paid for it's self.

Now I'm looking for a craig's list balancer...

- - - Updated - - -

...and my man card has just been renewed!

Auto Transport Service
Back