• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What say you ??

It is unfortunate that they don't generate anywhere near the interest the next generation Chargers do. I still remember what an impact they had when first introduced. I was sure enthralled with them, as was my Dad.

To repeat previous posts regarding the engine, there's no reason to balk at a 413. Plenty of torque, good thick cylinder walls and just plain solid engines that can perform very well.
Seems like the only 66-67's that get any love are the Hemi cars and the 67 GTX. The higher end the car is, the better the price but still....

Start low and end it just before the price that the wife divorces you for it. lol
Screw the wife! Well, didn't mean that literally.....

my buddy has a rolled 67,hasnt touched it in years,roof is crushed but it was a bb car and currently has a 383 rebuilt with built trans,rear and restored interior including the dash that he worked on for a long time.
color is copper/ext copper interior,car has sat inside storage longer than the cost of buying and fixing it,so he might be ready to let it go,if thats something you can use.
Did your buddy roll it?? Dang. There's a shop down the road from me that has s 4 door Chevy out in the parking lot and it was rolled or dropped on the top. Man, hope no one got hurt in it....

I have misplaced his phone number, dammit ! I have been tearing the house apart trying to find it.
Been down that road before! Heck, set my water mug down in the shop a bit ago and took me an hour to find it and it was in plain sight!

I'm trying to figure out how they sealed
If by chance you are talking about the link I just posted.....those heads Def have heat crossovers....no max wedge there, idb.

Auto Transport Service
Back