• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What strange foods do you eat that others don't understand??

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
Are you an adventurous eater?
I love the spicy food. Oddly, the left side of my face sweats when eating spicy food while the right side stays dry....
I like eating dill pickles and chunks of cheese.
I like sour cream on baked potatoes and Mexican food but nothing else.
I like sauerkraut, Jalapenos and cherry tomatoes but not broccoli. Cabbage? Ugh!
Corned beef sandwiches with mayo and a swipe of mustard... HELL Yeah! Not a fan of wheat bread. It has to be white.
What about you people?

My wife eats table sugar on her pancakes instead of syrup, and ketchup on scrambled eggs.
I had friends that did their own butchering and they saved everything from the cow and ate it. Brains, spinal cord, sweet breads, liver, heart, everything but the guts

Cottage Cheese mixed with Applesauce. It's amazing and not that strange imo

Left over pizza goes on the grille....hot sauce and ice cream, potato chips and milk, loaded hamburgers means ketchup, mustard and mayo along with pickles, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos, cheese....and if you ever break your jaw, just throw the burger with a shake into a blender. My X wife didn't like any of her food touching other stuff. Even the juice from one veggie couldn't run to another so one day I put all of mine together and headed to the blender. She got up from the table and ran to the bathroom! I really thought she was just messing with me but it really made her sick. Man, I know how to pick em! Chocolate chip cookies with beef stew is way better than any cracker :D but that made her want to puke too.

I also enjoy pb&J oatmeal. In the corporate cafeteria here the oatmeal is a dollar and as dangerous as hot napalm. The condiments like butter, peanut butter and jams are laid out on ice. So I started adding peanut butter to the cup along with different jams, then put the oatmeal on top. Mixed together and I can eat without fear of 3rd degree mouth burns. Yeah, and it's delicious.

I thought i was weird and then I saw my site director doing the same thing one morning. We compared techniques. Instant bonus points.

I have also put biscuits 'n gravy gravy on my oatmeal. People in the sizzler buffet line thought I was nuts.

I love the spicy food. Oddly, the left side of my face sweats when eating spicy food while the right side stays dry....
I like sauerkraut, Jalapenos and cherry tomatoes but not broccoli. Cabbage? Ugh!
Corned beef sandwiches with mayo and a swipe of mustard... HELL Yeah! Not a fan of wheat bread. It has to be white.
What about you people?

Give peanut butter on celery a try, you'd be surprised how well they go together. Ever have a cucumber sandwich? Toasted is even better.

Liver and onions, squash pie, haven't had a decent version of either one since mom died a few years ago.

Toast with peanut butter and habanero hot sauce. Got the young boy hooked on it as well.

What about you people?
Claussen's & sharp cheddar cheese, oh yeah! Big fan of sour B cream.....just last night, my Dad's oil pan beans served with big dollop of fresh sour cream. Called oil pan cuz they came from His barnstorming days when He bummed around the Country in airplanes....one of the meals camped out under the wing at night. Kidney beans, ground sirloin, red onion cooked in a ton of Worcestershire & garlic. Serving with sour cream is my Late Brother's addition. ****'s the bomb.
Corned beef & cabbage with corn bread was my Mom's gig.

I was shamed into trying Rocky Mountain Oysters once.My recently departed wife did that to me years ago.

Auto Transport Service
Back