• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What the hell?

would-you-just-gcs05c.jpg

A guy I work with had a school board meeting because 2 students identify as cats. They have a petition for litter boxes

Wouldn't cages be more appropriate ... in separate facilities ... where they have dedicated people to care for them. The sign out front would say "Asylum" !!

You know|: It's actually good. For some reason in this world things have to go batshit crazy before people wake up and put a stop to it. Hopefully it's only a short time before we wise up and start putting an end to it.

Whatever they identify with ... let's see them eat the same stuff. If they identify as a cat they damn well better have cat food in their lunch box.

Wouldn't cages be more appropriate ... in separate facilities ... where they have dedicated people to care for them. The sign out front would say "Asylum" !!
"The only thing you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of people"
Alexander Bullock. The 1936 film, My Man Godfrey

more like 'What the ****'

are they all smoking or on dope ?

that's not a question more a rhetorical statement
obviously they all are

So glad I am old... Lived through some good times, the current times seem to be fked up, and the future looks really bad...

I have decided if they can catch a mouse like my outdoor cats then they are welcome to come sleep in my barn and live off the mice they can catch

I always neuter my Animals especially my CATS so they cant reproduce.

Auto Transport Service
Back