• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What to do with a 1966 Dodge Coronet 440 with a Slant 6...

What about a turbo for the leaning tower of power......may be fun for a while.

The body and paint looks pretty good, just needs polish. Yank the slant and put a built 440 in. It's a fairly easy conversion, I converted mine from small block to big block. You can keep the slant 6 in a corner of the garage if you ever wanted to make the car original again, but you won't once you drive the car with big block torque and power.

if i lived in Ca i would say, GIVE me the slant. us /6 guys get them for free!! LOl actually they are great lookin cars, the car is heavy for the slant. they do so much better is light A bodies, i've had buches of these 66-7 cars, i vote for low block, but thats just me. put a low wide hemo or maxi hood scoop, dog dish steelies, love it! last one i had got rolled on dirt road doing its forst drive and tune! so much for my drivin and tunin !!????

Auto Transport Service
Back