• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what years will work

kidsfirstcar

Local time
5:09 AM
Reaction score
looking for info for kids car, what fenders will swap on kids car 1968 sport satellite need both fenders will any b-body cars fenders work ? not to familiar with parts cross over, any info would be nice thanks for looking

You can use 68 Satellite, RoadRunner, GTX, Belvedere. 69 fenders from the same cars will fit but the marker lights are different.

yup, what Bill said. 68 has round side marker lights whereas 69's are rectangular

thanks guys am aware of the 69 fitting as that is what is on the car, just wanted to get the fact right before the hunt starts, thanks again for the help

Guys just to get the right info out there 69s fit but the section that bolts to the upper core support is actually shaped differently trust me been there. If you are doing a correct resto they are different. Of course here comes the sales pitch We have a couple of pairs of correct front fenders for a 68 Plymouth if needed pm us.

If you want different and are prepared to swap more stuff, you can even go Dodge. Coronet stull will bolt on and line up, but you'll need a new grille and hood to match. Bought a '69 Satellite once with a Coronet front end on it. Car had been painted and everything, looked good, and it actually wasn't the first thing you noticed about the car.

That's ok I will stick to the correct parts I fan enough at work do not need to be doing it on the car besides kid is doing all the work I am just doing heavy lifting and guiding her this is a long term build

Auto Transport Service
Back