• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's a survivor 69 charger worth?

Current owner is not done downloading all the B-J and Mecum auctions to see "what it's really worth".

Actually, I'm starting to think it may be time to sell? Summer 2021? Prices can't keep climbing at this rate? Or can it?

He doesn't need a 69 Charger, he just bought a Chrysler Town and Country...

He was planning on flipping it.

Ive been going a few times a week still can get the owner !
If I get ahold of him I will buy it!

Yeah but not as often ! I seem to only run into the kids !
I can't go all the time as it's in a very bad area ! My wife and myself prefer not to have our kid there! So being a I have her 90% of the time it's hard to get there !

We have struck gold!!!!
I finally got the owner! I made a deal more then I wanted I'm on way to get the car!!! Pictures to come!

Well there's a huge problem went to get it and a bunch of hood rats showed up starting problems the kid that lives with old man says he's half owner ! No one has a title! Not sure how to proceed we left before I got shot at! White people don't go in this area at night!

Maybe I'm not up to speed with current street language, but my understanding is that a hood rat is a somewhat attractive girl that does sexual favors for local men in less affluent neighborhoods. Am I wrong?

OdB852j.jpg

Oh, Man that's too bad. I didn't know on your side you had such bad area's.

It's a bad area it's gotten better over the years but still not a white area at night! I will go back with a few marine buddy's in the day time and try again

A different one each day and Sunday for a day of rest.:D

Auto Transport Service
Back