• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's For Dinner????

Sounds like we have some very good cooks/Chefs here. By the way...It is a proven fact that the best cooks/Chefs are Men. Not taking any thing away from the ladies as they also rightfully are just as talented. But hands down Men have always had the upper hand. The Chowder was excellent. The Hock was really big and yielded lots of pulled meat that I added. Grilled Cheese sandwich was also great. Tonight I will re-heat the Chowder up and get some really good French Bread for dipping. Something about left over soup that gets it really flavorful. You guys eating that take out junk are missing it. Nothing like fresh home made meals. Oh and for desert...A chocolate ice cream bar to sweeten the pallet...cr8crshr/Tuck

Tonight I will re-heat the Chowder up and get some really good French Bread for dipping. Something about left over soup that gets it really flavorful.
Tell me about it!, Whenever I make a soup I always double the amount needed so I can have some the next day, or even freeze it for meals at work.

oh crap sorry Tek! jeez...a little too much Jack, I reckon :icon_pidu: lol

Go easy on that Mar :tongue:

18004217_zps87b18b8c.jpg

:D

How many on here call the last meal of the day "supper"? My roots are from the south and we have dinner midday. I don't care what you call it, just don't call me late to it!

I love Breakfast in the evening! Whatever meat, eggs, pancakes, waffles, biscuits, mmmmmm!

How many on here call the last meal of the day "supper"? My roots are from the south and we have dinner midday. I don't care what you call it, just don't call me late to it!

I love Breakfast in the evening! Whatever meat, eggs, pancakes, waffles, biscuits, mmmmmm!
mmmmmmm brinner!

- - - Updated - - -

Or is it brupper?

X2:headbang: Breakfast for Dinner...........

[video=youtube;a8jzvh5Wb00]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8jzvh5Wb00[/video]

I'm made wine yesterday at my moms house and she made me rabbit and polenta for dinner, freakin' awesome.

[video=youtube;V_UDDAfV1aA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V_UDDAfV1aA[/video]

Yesterday, I had me some fried chicken...twice. I earned by voting. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back