• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's it Worth?????

BadBee

Local time
12:58 AM
Reaction score
Hello All,
It's a c body but just wanted to ask some opinions, 69 Sport Fury in F8 Green center console,440, convertible, roof was patched body fair,dash is cracked needs some love ❤️
Any input on $$$$$$
Thanks
Mitch

Why not go to a C body forum and post this question?

Why not go to a C body forum and post this question?

Because it's green!
:rofl:
and because the picture of the car has a garden hose laying nearby
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks DLA
I was expecting some of those too as it's not on my priority list but I might be able to buy it for motor 440 /727
Thank You Men
BTW I wasn't up to getting on C Bodies I have enough to do With A/B both 440/6 packs

Hello All,
It's a c body but just wanted to ask some opinions, 69 Sport Fury in F8 Green center console,440, convertible, roof was patched body fair,dash is cracked needs some love ❤️
Any input on $$$$$$
Thanks
Mitch

I would like to see a few pics of you car. Thanks in advance!

Because it's green!
:rofl:
and because the picture of the car has a garden hose laying nearby
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
image000000.png

Thanks DLA
I was expecting some of those too as it's not on my priority list but I might be able to buy it for motor 440 /727
Thank You Men
BTW I wasn't up to getting on C Bodies I have enough to do With A/B both 440/6 packs

You definitely don't want to go over to FCBO if you're going to gut the car for the 440 / trans.

Isn't it worth saving? A 440 Sport Fury convertible!!!

Thanks DLA
Thank You Men
I was going to say offer the value of the 440/727 and the console if it is not cracked. I'm not down on C bodies, other than they are so damn big. Hope you are able to get it for the value of the drivetrain. Maybe add a little for the weight. I have a C body, but just don't mention it on here. It's a 63 Chrysler 300 2-door.

C Bodys dont get the love and respect they deserve. They are only 3 or 400 pounds heavier than a B Body, and have the same drivetrain options, except the hemi. Think of driving your Road Runner with a couple people in the back seat, which would equal things out. I used to have a 4 door 72 fury, ex ATF car that put a hurting on a lot of "muscle cars" back in my cruising/ street dragging days of the late 70's....

Auto Transport Service
Back