• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's The Attraction???

IMG_4560.gif

I’ve never watched a celebrity awards show in my life. Full of fake people, who full of themselves. I love music your will most likely never hear on the FM radio unless your on classic rock or country WESTERN not the new pop country. And as far as actors, has Robert Duvall ever made a bad movie? And I sure do think Jennifer Aniston is easy to watch.
It's rapping cowboys.
Pop cowboys were the last 15 years.
I prefer John Anderson, Clint Black, or better yet Willie and Waylon and the boys. These people get bribed into trying to bring attention to the new rapping cowboys.

This morning when I poured my 1st cup of Joe, and then fired up the computer to check the weather, and read my preferred news feeds...not the LSM at all...my home page in my browser, had 99% headline feeds and posts about last night's Grammys!!! Just who's who, who's hot, who's not, the rapper gets busted, scantly clad over made-up supposed stars, you name it and it was a headline!!! Back in my younger days, when the music was just that...MUSIC!!!...I was interested because I had some very close friends in the industry. One, Ed Churney, a recording engineer and soundboard engine with the band I was associated with, won a Grammy for his engineering of Bonnie Rait's album at that time. He worked for the likes of Jackson Brown, and many others, so I held a close interest in them. But today's awards are for nothing but "CRAP" music and tribal chants. Plus the performing acts all seem to have nothing but **** actions, twerking, and just plain lousy lyrics. Now my question is, why is there so much storied interest in a venue that is nothing like it once was? Plastered everywhere, and continual T Swift nonsense, there and on football NFI broadcasts, when their relevancy is not at all worth the attention. Yet they constantly promote it. Getting rather old and quite frankly, boring. I know I am showing my age on this yet the inundated media pressings and showcasing is just way too much...IMHO. I guess I should just stop reading the news at all as there isn't any these days...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:
The women in hollywood right now are gross. The way they behave, the ideas and behaviors they promote, they are gross. I remember women in my youth wore a lot of makeup. What is going on right now is more akin to painting the side of a house. At some point they might as well put latex masks on. yuck.
The dancing, if that is what it is.... sorry lovely ladies doing belly dance or cute girls in grass skirts doing hula are sexy and fun. Some overweight giant rear ended heifer shaking her fat packs on her back end like she is trying to pound imaginary nails into a board with them is NOT.
The men apparently can't be over 5'5" 140lbs either, lest they look manly, and everyone knows manly is OUT! You need to add some alphabet to your name, I mean, identity, or get outta here!

I don;t know any of those people, just see pictures of things once in a while as they try to force it on me. I see they try to bring "influencers" from social media into the fold if they get enough "followers". I don;t know them, and one time I looked one up and it was some girl speaking like a 3 year old. I think I became 2 years older from that 15 second clip.
I like how they make up "game shows" where the entire point is to know the names of people based on a picture of them, like a guessing game/trivia. They are so desperate to keep themselves relevent they make up reasons to learn their names!
I DGAF what they think or do or say at this point, their culture is not American and their activities are gross at best and treasonous in some cases. People should ignore them until the big money behind them gets the hint.

For the life of me, I don’t understand how Joni Mitchell ever became famous. The only song of hers that I can listen to is Big Yellow Taxi. Everything else she has ever done is pure garbuso to me.
I agree RC...Yet she did at one time have a superb backup band with one of the great Bass players...Jacko Pastorius...Man, the riffs were something else...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Oh.. and they threw in Annie Lennox as well. Made her sing a Sinead O'Conner song unfortunately...

For the life of me, I don’t understand how Joni Mitchell ever became famous. The only song of hers that I can listen to is Big Yellow Taxi. Everything else she has ever done is pure garbuso to me.
She's a clown.
Her beginnings were in our city, so they wanted to honor her with plaques etc, and her answer was that city is full of bigots lol
5 yrs later she graciously accepted.what a dink.

Auto Transport Service
Back