• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel and tire

pro-streeter

Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
I have a set of black steel wheels powder coated they are not H wheels. Would like to go with red line style. Any input on what would be similar to the 70 series 15 in size red line radial construction. Trying to get as close to factory look as possible with good handling.
Who is a good source to purchase these types of tires.
Thank you in advance

I have a set of black steel wheels powder coated they are not H wheels. Would like to go with red line style. Any input on what would be similar to the 70 series 15 in size red line radial construction. Trying to get as close to factory look as possible with good handling.
Who is a good source to purchase these types of tires.
Thank you in advance
Coker or Ebay you can find redline radials. I know Firestone are not correct for A12s but i like a radial to drive and it doesnt lose the bias look

20190907_185314.jpg 20190907_185252.jpg

I would DEFINITELY buy my redlines from Diamondback Tire. The Hemi cars had F70x15 in 69, the Sixpack a12s had G70x15 Goodyear redlines (only!). Every other B in 69 had a 14" wheel.
G70x15 would be a 225/70x15 today.

Last edited:
I would DEFINITELY buy my redlines from Diamondback Tire. The Hemi cars had F70x15 in 69, the Sixpack a12s had G70x15 Goodyear redlines (only!). Every other B in 69 had a 14" wheel.
G70x15 would be a 225/70x15 today.

The A12 needs bias or the 'bias look' radial redline. Any traditional radial even redline stands out big time. I guess cause of the plain black wheel your eyes go right to tire

Auto Transport Service
Back