• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel Shops in NJ

BigFlo

Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
Anybody in or around central NJ know a good wheel/tire shop to deal with? Leaning towards TorqThrusts if that makes a difference.

Summit used to offer, tire/wheel combos of your choosing balanced and shipped. Thats how I got my TorqThrusts.
It was a good deal but i dont know if they still do it.

I think Coker Tire also used to do that! Either way we are still talking mail order! Many local speed shops used to do this also. Good Luck with your quest!

Thanks. I was hoping to work with a shop to see a variety of sizes cause I’m not exactly sure what sizes I want. Not sure if anyone does that anymore locally

It really is better if you do your own homework, maybe buy one of those plastic wheel offset gauges to do your measurements first.

By the way how is your build going?????
Ron

plastic wheel offset gauges to do your measurements
I think the least expensive one is "Percy's Wheel Rite". It's around $65.00 & I think you can get it on Summit!

It really is better if you do your own homework, maybe buy one of those plastic wheel offset gauges to do your measurements first.

By the way how is your build going?????
Ron
Hi Ron - thanks. Build is going well. Never as fast as we like - but I’m hoping to be driving it before winter.

Auto Transport Service
Back