• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheel Stud questions

RJS

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know what I have here???
I can't remember what application these were for, I bought them 20 or so years ago and thinking they may be for a 70 GTX but unsure.
5 I believe are for front rotors and the orange 5 maybe the rear axles.
They are all lefthand 1/2" studs and the bag has a Dorman 610-133 P/N and or H133L but can't find application.
Thanks Ron

IMG_3695 (Large).JPG

Left handed lugs go on the driver's side of 70-72 Mopars, so I think you're correct

I know about left hand studs and where they go, my question is about these specific lugs and the P/N i provided. it's just a guess they were for my 70 GTX's (I had two) I've also had 69 GTX and R/T and 70 Cuda's etc...
Thanks Ron

RJS,
You got them from me, sometime in the last 25 years, that is my writing, indeed…. I still have some LEFTYs , but N O T many……

Those H 133 L s fit various 1967 - 1968 “ B “ and “ C “ body applications, with 11 “ x 2 3/4 “ and 11 “ x 3 “ Front Brake Drum of four (4) wheel drum brake systems…. and
1969 - 1970 “ B “ , 1970 “ E “ and 1969 - 1970 “ C “ again Front Brake Drum LEFTY Wheel Stud of 4 wheel drum brake system….

They fit every 1969 - 1970 Belvedere, G T X , Satellite with 11 “ x 3 “ LEFTY FRONT Brake Drum Wheel Stud…..

Thank you for your past purchase !!!

Yours, Craig…..

You can’t find current application—- because they have been discontinued / obsolete for quite some time now !!!!

Yes Craig that makes perfect sense, the one car I did own that fits the description was the 70 GTX 440 4bbl with 4 wheel power drums.
Thanks Ron

Ron / RJS,
If you don’t have a car that uses them any longer, I would
“ take them back “ !!!
Let me know, ultimately, whether you want to keep them —- or not….
Craig….

Purple Beeper,
I have a Plum Crazy Road Runner, also , because I am a VIKINGS fan !!! SKOL VIKINGS !!!

LEFT HANDED STUDS were used in the MOPAR WORLD from the 1930s through 1970…. 1970 was the last year for LEFTY wheel studs, Front & Rear….

^^^ ??? ^^^

Who are you referring to ??? That CLEARLY has nothing whatsoever to do with me ……..
Maybe “ state of insanity “ is 100 % correct……

Last edited:

Ron / RJS,
If you don’t have a car that uses them any longer, I would
“ take them back “ !!!
Let me know, ultimately, whether you want to keep them —- or not….
Craig….
Thanks and yes I don't have that car anymore but I may hold on to them for the day I could use them or help out a friend.
Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back