• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheelbase measurement

Got it going to have my relocation kit drilled to move it forward. Just glad I asked before the welding started would have been pissed off trying to drill them on the car and hope it's straight. Thank you for all your help.

Okay folks spring hangers I have are the wrong ones. They measure 4 inch from center hole to front of hanger. Relocation kit measurements are 3 inch which should be correct to center rear axle back to stock location. But I think I am still going to drill extra hole at 2 inch just to safe. Also when I move to 3 inch it will put my rear hanger into correct position. Any thoughts

If you have a driveshaft will it be to long by moving rear axle forward?

Did you buy the Dodge hangers meant for '66 and up? If you had bought the Plymouth ones, they are 1" shorter and should fit your ' 64 . If you are using your original bolt up ball and trunion driveshaft there is no allowance there for wheelbase change.

I don't know they were on there when I got the car. But dryheat measured his 64 and got me squared up. Kudos to dryheat

Auto Transport Service
Back