• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When you spent the money and THEN they offer something that you like better....

The price of everything has jumped over the last two years. Is there anyone left who can't figure out why? :rolleyes:
Yes, there are people who can't figure out why... I'm not among them but they do exist & living in California I know quite a few... I've tried to explain it, but all it accomplishes is anger & blank stares...

That title
seems to be my life, in dealing with cars, 4x4s or quads/bikes, in a nutshell
someone comes up with it
only after I already did it or attempted to do it, went a different route...
& searched forever
as soon as you're done, something better seems to pop up
when I don't want to spend the money &/or I already spent too much...

That title
seems to be my life, in dealing with cars, 4x4s or quads/bikes, in a nutshell
someone comes up with it
only after I already did it or attempted to do it, went a different route...
& searched forever
as soon as you're done, something better seems to pop up
when I don't want to spend the money &/or I already spent too much...
F428FEAF-E8F5-41A5-BE5A-2339A12CF8B3.gif

I don't need to buy these.
The ones that I have are fine. The RTX version does look nicer to me though.
I have other ideas for the car that I'll eventually get to.
Power windows, seat upholstery, a better sound system...
I sometimes miss the Flowmaster sound I had before swapping in these Ultra-Flo mufflers. The engine doesn't have the "bite" that it had with the Flowmasters but it is much easier to live with on road trips.

Like everything in this world, it cost more. There was a time they were almost giving away winged cars, now, they cost more than we paid for a 50 plus acre farm with a house, New kubota tractor with every available accessory, a john deere lawn tractor and the list goes on. The ever changing cost to play!

I don't need to buy these.
The ones that I have are fine. The RTX version does look nicer to me though.
I have other ideas for the car that I'll eventually get to.
Power windows, seat upholstery, a better sound system...
I sometimes miss the Flowmaster sound I had before swapping in these Ultra-Flo mufflers. The engine doesn't have the "bite" that it had with the Flowmasters but it is much easier to live with on road trips.
Adding power windows to mine was something I battled with. I love those old school chrome handles so much that they won me over. I’ll probably never go power windows. I’m about to finish up my sniper x-flo and and as soon as I’m done with that I’ve got to start my stereo system. I went with a retro with 4” kickers in the kick panels, no dash speakers, 6x9 kickers in the package tray and 2 10” JL Subs in the trunk with a 700 Amp 5 channel to push them all.

I bought the HDX for $1420 in Aug 2021, they now sell for $1.7k. It was one of the best upgrades done on the Charger. I was having issues with my gauges. I took the cluster out 6 or 7 times because each gauge decided to die in one month intervals.

Back a few years ago when I did the complete retire, I went with a carbon fiber dash panel and all autometer gauges. They went in nice and work well. Not original looking but the car wasn’t original when I got it so I saved a couple of bucks going this route than redoing all the old or replacing them.

5A6AF741-B53D-41F0-BFA1-7DBD352CD088.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back