• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are you guys buying your TTI exhaust systems?

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:00 AM
Reaction score
Is there anywhere that offers better pricing, or is TTI still mandating what their stuff sells for?

Last edited:
Direct from TTI. I don't think the dealers are allowed to discount the price, but maybe the shipping?
I used to go through Baxter Dodge, but I don't think they are a dealer any more?
I just put in an order (TTI direct) for the small block headers with O2 bungs last week.

I bought my systems through Mancini. I waited for their Holiday Sales, where they offered 50% off on shipping, No discount on product. Not sure if they still have these events, but the shipping on a whole system isn't cheap, especially now-a-days...

I have bought everything from Chicago Connection in the past, but not sure if they are still in business.

I just bought a complete system through Hughes, full price plus shipping. Waited about a month.

I just purchased a Hooker Blackheart 304 Stainless system from Mancini for around $900.00.
Compared to all of the aluminized steel systems it was a steal! Quality is great and I never
have to think about it again. Won't rust and is designed to fit the B Bodies tucked up nice and
snug. Haven't installed it but it sure looks nice! Installs at the header collector all the way to
the back. The number is HOKBH2365.
20220831_181243.jpg
In stock in North Carolina
I believe?

Last edited:
Accurate exhaust in Oregon ;)

i have recently bought direct. very easy transaction

I Bought mine from Kilpatrick in Waukesha, 3 years ago. He was/is, a dealer. I saved the shipping cost by picking them up. I do live a bit closer than you do though.

Probably the only good reason to live in Southern California. I bought my complete system direct from TTI at the Spring Fling in Van Nuys. !0% discount and no shipping as I just picked it up.

Auto Transport Service
Back