• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where can I find this ?

pearljam724

Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone sell those rubber flap covers that’s on the driver side front wheel well ? You know the one you remove to have access to the upper control arm cam bolts when aligning your car ? Mines has a slight tear in it from age and someone tugging on it to remove it. Anyone sell them new ?

Does anyone sell those rubber flap covers that’s on the driver side front wheel well ? You know the one you remove to have access to the upper control arm cam bolts when aligning your car ? Mines has a slight tear in it from age and someone tugging on it to remove it. Anyone sell them new ?
Check with Detroit Muscle Technologies

You can make your own. Check with Home Depot in the roofing department.

You can make your own. Check with Home Depot in the roofing department.
If you’re suggesting a roll of rubber roofing. That roll is probably a 2-3 hundred dollars ?

A large number of vendors stock them. The frame rail seals are all the same for the 66 to 70 B-Body applications. It is masticated rubber. I believe that most all of the vendors provide them with the correct style clips for around $18.00 plus the shipping.

Detroit Muscle Technologies.. or as Greg points out a piece of 1/8" rubber and cut your own. I have such roll, still bought it done and ready to go to get the new stainless clips.
beerestoration2019part2 873.JPG
beerestoration2019part2 880.JPG

A large number of vendors stock them. The frame rail seals are all the same for the 66 to 70 B-Body applications. It is masticated rubber. I believe that most all of the vendors provide them with the correct style clips for around $18.00 plus the shipping.
Oh, thank you. That’s very reasonable.

Detroit Muscle Technologies.. or as Greg points out a piece of 1/8" rubber and cut your own. I have such roll, still bought it done and ready to go to get the new stainless clips.
View attachment 938488 View attachment 938489
Thank you. I might resort to buying an aftermarket one. Mine is not that bad. Just the upper right hand corner clip hole is torn. I asked for help, because this is one aftermarket item I never came across. Without looking myself. Is that surface extremely flat extending to all clip points ? So a piece of sheet aluminum could possibly be used if I decided ?

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back