• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

where can I get?

G-man

Local time
11:20 AM
Reaction score
Hi

Need a right hand side 1968 Charger Mirror.WOuld like a chrome one, no remote. Where can I get 1?

Also, if they dont have a remote, can they be adjusted left right up down?

If they can be adjusted... is there a way to get a left hand side mirror also without a remote in chrome for 68 Charger?

Thanks.

PG Classics repops both types of B body mirrors. the LH remote style has a matching RH non remote, and then there's the standard non remote for both sides and all non remotes are manualy adjustable. they're a lot cheaper than you can rechrome an original for and they're pretty nice.

PG Classics repops both types of B body mirrors. the LH remote style has a matching RH non remote, and then there's the standard non remote for both sides and all non remotes are manualy adjustable. they're a lot cheaper than you can rechrome an original for and they're pretty nice.

Thanks

Is there any difference between the repos and original 68 (40 year old) mirrors?

is the base/shape etc all the same?

I just want mirros that look like 68s I dont careif they are oiriginal or made yesterday, aslong as they are made the same.

Were u saying repos are cheaper then rechroming original 68's?

I didnt notice PG classics offering LH non-remote mirrors.

There is a repop manual mirror on the market that looks exact, except it doesn't have the pentastar on it.

There is a repop manual mirror on the market that looks exact, except it doesn't have the pentastar on it.

I have a mirror on the left side but would need a re-chrome.

I assume i could unplug/undo the remote so that it is manual?

Question is...

Chroming costs... however, I want my mirrors to have that high luster finish chrome. Buying a chrome mirror will or wont look like that and so if i buy a new 1 I will still need to custom plate it?

Where can I get 2 non-remote mirrors?

PG CLassics does a right Hand non remote. Where tgo get a Left hand non remote? (might be able to sell mine then that is remote.. unless i can just modify it to be non remote?)

Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back