• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where did you and your car go today

Three different parts stores before I found 3/16 vacuum hose.
Oh boy, the super fun parts store hose run! In my area, they’ll just say nope don’t have it, they won’t even go back there, until you ask if you can get it yourself….suddenly oh wait we do have it!
:lol:

We have a couple good ones but only the chain stores are open on Sundays.

Took the Belvedere to an all makes car show and left with Best Modified award.
5E4E1718-8CB8-4523-BC07-3EAE2E74CFE8.jpeg

777C3F64-DD0F-4A7E-9F44-8AA2447A9C08.jpeg

Not sure where I went today....but I went there fast and ended up in the pool with a coldy!!:D

20220724_176354.jpg

20220724_144513.jpg

Hit a local show Saturday nite. '
My daughters drove it up and back home

This is NOT a view Ive seen before .

little-anthonys-july22.jpg

megans-driving-july22.jpg

Went for a ride and then went swimming today. Beautiful day to do both!!
20220729_124526.jpg
20220729_120941.jpg
20220729_114827.jpg

I don't comment every time I take my car out because, I take my car out about two to three times a week, shopping, dinner, cruising or just going by a friends house to say hi. As a matter of fact there are weeks I put more miles on my Coronet than I do the Durango. I drive it a lot and the reason is, it's reliable, fun, it's has A/C and it's fast and I enjoy the people that stop me or give me thumbs up. My wife and I went out yesterday and it was pretty warm. We had a blast and after running all over town, back roads and a run by the river, we went to the golden arches for a milkshake and an order of French fries. There was not one time in over two hours that I turned the car off or turned the A/C off. We sat in traffic on the highway and sat forever at the arches and ate in the car and watch the cars go by. We backed in and parked next to the white car you can see in the picture, way up there on the right. Car running and A/C on. Why am I rambling on, it was mentioned to me the other day by someone here about Quote " I see your Gen 3 hemi drooler, LOL, that pretty much sums it up" This is why I drive what I drive and would never apologize for it. There are many of us that enjoy the combination of old and third gen Hemi. We were interrupted 5 or 6 times while eating to talk about this old car to people and a few got out of their cars to walk around us to check it out. One told me his grandmother drove a fury just like mine!! To me it doesn't matter if the floors are falling out of your car or the paint is gone, it's a hobby that each one of us are lucky to be in at all. If there is money left at the end of the week, some put it in the old car in the garage, an act that many would never understand.

When we pulled onto our street, a few of my neighbors were out on the sidewalk hanging out. One flagged me down and asked me to " smoke the tires". He's my age and loves my car. I said here, he said, right here, right now. So that's just what I did!! One day I will give my car away to some one I pick and hope they get as much fun out of it as I have. The one thing he got right in his comment was, that pretty much sums it up..................... Let The Horses Run!!!
20220812_133750.jpg

1375E49E-2EC9-41AE-B2D6-57C95F9A1756.jpeg

42991CE5-22EF-41D4-A72C-79A7C8026B32.jpeg

burger run….animal style

free pics for some burger eaters too just as long as they didn’t get ketchup on it

watermelon

Last edited:
Last weekend
About 300 cars at a local dealer in Green Bay WI

I normally don’t even register my car anymore , or just leave by noon , but at this show they give away a new crate 350 Chevy motor after the show so you need to bee present with a ticket

No I didn’t win a Chevy motor

But won a nice trophy

This weekend
The car never moved - Over three inches of rain all weekend - Beautiful on Friday and Monday

C9D9797B-F316-4A04-BAAF-C360E927F5D1.jpeg

E6A21453-15BD-4401-AB1F-68DF10067C1F.jpeg

Local 50s diner car show. Was surprised to get Best of Show. Competing with a large crowd of cars. I'll take the win!

20220827_172058.jpg

20220827_213849.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back