• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is RM21NOE132917?

RRDon

Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I hope this is ok to post here, I couldn't figure out where else exactly to put it.

Reward to help find my original RR (not stolen, I'm just the orig owner looking for it). Purchased New in June, 1970 from Chrylsler Plymouth dealer on West Glendale Ave in Phx (Glendale) Az. Traded it into Sanderson Ford in Glendale, Az in 1973.
VIN RM21NOE132917

383 four speed, lime green metallic, 3:23 open rear end, Rally wheels, dust stripe.

Thanks, RRDon [ No E-mail address allowed in post -please read the rules ][sorry] :/

Orig 70 RR in Phx3.jpg
Orig 70 RR in Phx2.jpg
Original RR WarRoom 1.jpg

Last edited:
Love the color on that car...Good luck with your search

Don, that's a cool car I hope you find it. I will say if I had it you would have a tough time getting it back!

Should post it in the General Discussion forum
where you'd "possibly" get more views & responses

Cool car, good luck finding it...

Make sure if your searching to use a zero and not the letter O like you have in your VIN.

Cool car. Good luck.

Thanks for the comments. My apology for breaking the rules. I tried several on line VIN searches but they all require the newer longer vins. They don't go back that far.
It was suggested that a law enforcement person could do it but they are not supposed to. So I'm still trying to find a way to see if this car still exists somewhere, somehow. It's kinda like trying to find an old high school sweetheart that you haven't seen for almost 50 years. Actually, I'd rather find the car at this point in life :)

Auto Transport Service
Back