• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to buy Edelbrock heads

Moms68

Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score
Where should I buy a pair of 440 Edelbrock Performer RPM heads? I know that they’re back- ordered but wondering if Summit, Jegs, etc. charge your card right away or when the parts are delivered. Can you buy direct from Edelbrock?

Thanks

Summit doesn't typically charge you until the item ships. Not sure about the others. I'd give them a call just to be sure. 440'

Where should I buy a pair of 440 Edelbrock Performer RPM heads? I know that they’re back- ordered but wondering if Summit, Jegs, etc. charge your card right away or when the parts are delivered. Can you buy direct from Edelbrock?

Thanks

I am pretty sure Summit will not charge you until the parts are ready to ship.
You can buy direct from Edelbrock. I got my heads direct from them about 2 years ago when they had a sale around one of the holidays.

Where ever you can find them in todays market

I saw February On Jegs and Summit websites with certain heads

Everything from everywhere is on back order right now. You can buy them from whoever has them in stock.

Auto Transport Service
Back