• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to buy / make bracket and buy repop front side marker bezels/lenses 1970 Coronet Charger Super Bee

Hmm I do not know how many replies have been deleted from the is thread by the admins
I had mentioned in a reply that I might have some parts
That reply has been removed not by me
OP replied back asking me please look That reply has been removed
Kind of changes to tone of my reply taking the effort to go out the very next morning to dig through my boxes and get some pictures of what I have
I can see the OP has been on line with the forum in the last week since I posted my pictures
But now I have no idea if he found what he was looking for or if more post since have been removed from the thread
Either way it seems the OP is not interested so I will just put my parts back in the shed as this reply will likely disappear too and I have wasted my time trying to help
There was 1 offer and one acceptance post deleted. This is not a parts wanted or sale thread and you guys should not treat it as so. If we see offers to sell orbuy in general or informational threads we delete them. Send the guy a PM but don't sell in a non sale thread.

Good to know
I was just replying to what was started but missed that parts were found because that info was deleted before I got a chance to see it
Please delet my pictures and posts from this thread as it seems I can not

Auto Transport Service
Back