• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to go in Northern NV?

BPO2Mopar

Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Im not sure where to post this question so I'll just leave it here. I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for engine/trans shop and paint/body in Northern Nevada, specifically Reno Sparks area. I'm having trouble getting to my project and want to at least get it good enough to be able to drive on the weekends. Thanks in advance !

If you are in the Sparks area maybe stop in the Summit speed shop and ask a few of the folks there.I'm sure they know someone.

I actually work around the corner from Summit, don't know why I hadn't thought about asking them. I usually just get my parts and go. Wasn't sure if anyone had experience with some of the shops in town here.

85EFC998-04A0-4C97-9BE5-ACAC6980A84E.png
How about Smilin Mike from the local club? Battle-Born. If you do go to Pyramid Lake, watch for flash flooding. Crosby’s Lodge does have a good Cowboy Bar though.

Maybe go and attend the meeting this Monday and ask these guys. I attended a couple meetings. Some of the people rubbed me the wrong way so I haven't returned. Sorry I can't be of more help. Good Luck
http://www.battlebornmopars.com/about.html

I'll check out Battle Born Mopars maybe I can get some info through Facebook or catch a meeting. Thanks again guys!

Auto Transport Service
Back