• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to learn

Boone

Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
Is there a site that explains who sees what when you post or reply. Also see "Likes" and would like to know how to use. I have always received good and constructive information here.

Go up to your name on the upper right. Hover your pointer on it a menu will pop up. Move your pointer down to likes you received and click it. It will list all of the wonderful people that agree with you and your posting.

likes.png

Thanks to both of you. The "Likes" was kind of obvious now, but my lack of skills on a PC is pretty much endless.

Your spelling and grammar seem well polished though.
There is no way that I know of to show who looked at anything that you posted unless they clicked a LIKE DISLIKE AGREE THANKS icon.

I forgot to mention the red X in the bottom right of a post will self destruct your computer. Only click it if you really have to. Save yourself and just agree with everything. I'm kidding.

I forgot to mention the red X in the bottom right of a post will self destruct your computer. Only click it if you really have to. Save yourself and just agree with everything. I'm kidding.
Haven't checked in for a while so I just saw last two post. In regards to the exploding pc, I knew I couldn't screw up that often without some outside interference. Agree with everything is simple; I was married almost 40 yrs. Regards,

Auto Transport Service
Back