• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which Bruce Lee movie has the '71-'72 Satellite 2 door?

timk225

Local time
3:42 PM
Reaction score
I was watching the movie D.C. Cab, and in it they talk about a Bruce Lee movie towards the end and at the end of the movie the drive in screen shows a brief car chase of some sort with a clearly '71-'72 Satellite / Road Runner.

Which Bruce Lee movie is it? I was never a fan of those movies, I only want to download and fast forward through one movie to see it.

If you like the Satellite then watch this. filmed it near my house way back when it was swamps

Not bad! That Ford was tough. Multiple shots into the radiator, yet it just keeps on running better.

The Movie Friends of Eddie Coyle has a yellow 71 Road Runner in it and it gets crashed at the end of the chase scene.

Was it T2 Somalian Tan?
robert-deniro-meet-the-fockers.gif

:lol:

So back to the original question. DC Cab, bruce lee movie with 71-72 Satellite 2 door, which movie is it?

I’m thinking The Way of the Dragon, the one where he fights Chuck Norris in the Coliseum.

'Way of the Dragon', 1972 release

I just did a search on Bing,
what Bruce Lee movie has a 1971-1972 Satellite in it ?

that what they come up with

your welcome,
I can't find a still of it,
but you can do your own homework

I’m thinking The Way of the Dragon, the one where he fights Chuck Norris in the Coliseum.
you beat me to it, I was posting & looking for a still photo
or video clip

There is a "car" IMDB.

Auto Transport Service
Back