• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you buy?

which one would you buy?

• Total voters
I would have to take the red one. Ron

Red for me. I don't know about you but I think both colors are really nice. But I go for red.

wow , that yellow RR is awesome....Sonny had a 68 charger R/T
that color! with black int', & vin' top.

Who the hell is this "Sonny" guy that you are always referring to? An imaginary friend?
Schitzophrenia cannot be cured, but it CAN be treated with medication. Make an appointment and get some pills.

Oh... The R E D one.:headbang:

Arrest Me Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not so sure on the color got me in trouble...I've had red cars and trucks, along with different colors on both. I always seem to get in trouble more in the trucks.

Definately the yellow one. Red is flashy but expected with a muscle car. I like the more unusual color combinations. Off subject my freind just picked up a documented Petty Blue 1966 Satellite. Unfortunately the color is the only thing going for it. Car is supposedly one of just a hand full produced in 66 with that color.

Auto Transport Service
Back