• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which Six Pack Gaskets Are Right?

PurpleBeeper

Local time
7:54 PM
Reaction score
I've got 4375 center & 4382/4383 outboard carbs. The Holley 37-396 kits have several body/base gaskets. Which ones are correct? A picture of all the correct gaskets would be very useful so I don't screw this up. I've had a bunch of carb issues and I don't want to make a mistake. Thanks!

p.s. This link is very helpful, but there isn't a picture of the body/base gasket for the outboards. http://wwnboa.org/h2300r.htm

There is another thread on here that talks about the correct bowl and metering block gaskets. And they have included a few pictures. Not sure on the throttle plate to body gaskets.

Yeah, I think I started that thread & it only included pictures of the metering body gaskets. Anyone else? If I posted a picture of all the gaskets in my kit, would somebody know the correct ones by sight?

Auto Transport Service
Back