• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

White Tail Deer and Covid 19

85F2DE1A-8634-47A2-B2F9-5E6C89797281.png A0E7A963-68DE-46BD-8369-1987A5415441.png DDB9D30B-78E4-4A95-8872-0EBAE928AD0B.png View attachment 1192845 View attachment 1192846

Last edited by a moderator:
That's it! We must shut down nature! Just 3-4 weeks to flatten the curve:rolleyes:

Please no. Where's the admin. I come here to look at mopars and parts. I know this is all funny and everything but wait until u get it. Or u know someone that has had it, and they have died. There are other places that have covid and politics but I just want this forum to actually be for b bodies only just like it says

Please no. Where's the admin. I come here to look at mopars and parts. I know this is all funny and everything but wait until u get it. Or u know someone that has had it, and they have died. There are other places that have covid and politics but I just want this forum to actually be for b bodies only just like it says
Hey new guy. Many of us have had it. And have lost loved ones. It's not political (yet) and is in the General Forum which is specifically stated to be for "general discussion and non-automotive" topics. The story in the OP is pure ridiculousness...and we call them out as such.
If you are offended, click the 'report' button to notify the management.

If you want b-bodies and parts then don’t click something in the general forum that says white tail deer and covid 19. That’s not going to have cars in it.

Oh man, you ain’t seen nothing yet, an overly filtered site this isn’t, be forewarned, it’s full of men and woman that express their love of god, country, and Mopar’s, all of which can be detected by the thread title you select.
Experts abound here with instructions how to fix everything from Your Mopar to furnaces, and are willing to help anyone that enters.
Thats why we love it here.
No disrespect to you our your opinion, just friendly advice going forward

The Force is not yet strong enough in this aspiring Jedi.

Penn State researchers believe white-tailed deer are contracting coronavirus from humans
I call bullshit, any deer thats within "range" of a human is dead 2 minutes later from a bullet or arrow, around my neck of the woods anyway. I guess the way this game works is if a deer is found dead with a bullet hole in the chest and two arrows in its hide quarters it with be reported as it died from corona.....lol

I guess the deer are anti-maskers also. And the last thing that they want to hear about is to get shot!

Believe it or not in state college their was a place called deer pens that was fenced to keep deer in, They were seperated, bucks from does for the most part. They allowed people to visit which we took kids couple times a year to see deer, But the purpose of it was to make deer sterile. do not believe it's still being used but road is still there with gate

Believe it or not in state college their was a place called deer pens that was fenced to keep deer in, They were seperated, bucks from does for the most part. They allowed people to visit which we took kids couple times a year to see deer, But the purpose of it was to make deer sterile. do not believe it's still being used but road is still there with gate
WHAT!!! that's cruel and unusual punishment, each of them separated deer families should be paid $450,000....I hear that's the going rate anyway.

I call bullshit, any deer thats within "range" of a human is dead 2 minutes later from a bullet or arrow, around my neck of the woods anyway.

Yeah, when I lived in PA most deer died from lead poisoning or chrome bumpers.

To cure COVID in deer is simple..
Just place over a fire until an internal temperature of 130 degrees is reached.
(Serve with buttered mushrooms)
14E30121-D407-4692-877A-CA19528071B7.png

Curious how that even happened?

Auto Transport Service
Back