• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has a fast street car?

Doug, is your sons' car a blow-thru carb, or fuel injected. Who did the carb, or whose fuelie setup?
Oh, and say hi to Dizuster for us!
It is a blow thru carb. Done by Eric at Horsepower Innovations. And also we found the trans issue. It was a stuck torque converter fill valve,
Doug

Hearing about Dougs sons car really makes me want to get back on my sons car that we are supercharging. We have had some issue's with our health that has kept us from getting it done but I hope we can get back on it soon. The eng is done and in the car but we still have alot to do. Ron

depends on how "fast" is determined. To me "fast" is determined by what you are running for what you have. For instance, to me a factory stock slant six with 2.76 gears running a 16.99 is faster than a full blown Hemi with 4.30's running 12.50, for what they are.
  • My favorite analysis is this: If I told you I know somebody that can bench press a 100 lbs, you'd say "big deal". If I told you it was a 3 yr old girl, you'd say "WHOA!!".

I never saw a hemi that slow !!

Auto Transport Service
Back