• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has been put out of work and sent home ?

I initially thought the same - You have to just look at Italy to recognize what may happen here. 500 a day are dying just over the last 4 days and increasing. They expect 56% of CA citizens will get infected. That’s 23 million people. They’ve shut down the by far largest economy in the world in less than 2 weeks. I’ve lost half of my net worth in 2 weeks. Our streets and freeways are empty out here. This is big. We pray that it washes out over time. Not likely.
Italy's back streets are nearly as bad as China's back streets are but only on a smaller scale. Imo, I think we're over reacting here some but that's not really a bad thing......

FB_IMG_1584744842766.jpg

GRB Airport is still operating, business as usual with the Airlines

I would expect a reduced schedule starting soon like April 1st maybe

Business travel / Private aircraft / Flight training is pretty much non existent this week

Waiting for warmer weather , then it’s spring cleaning inside and outside the hangars starting next week hopefully with some doors open , keep the guys busy and paid if the ramp is empty

That’s the tough part right now living in WI

**** weather , it snowed today , and down to 15 degrees tonight

Hell , I don’t have no Virus , I have S A D

Last edited:
Yup, that's it. It's also known as junkyardchargers.com
I did some reading over there. For sure Ignorance & Idiocy Reigns SUPREME on that site. I saw this quote "Sue China? In a world suffering from overpopulation we oughta be thanking them." It takes a serious piece of **** to feel that way about people's family members who died so far and WHOLE other level of A-hole to actually write that and post it on a board... Everyday I learn more about how disgusting some people can be..

I did some reading over there. For sure Ignorance & Idiocy Reigns SUPREME on that site. I saw this quote "Sue China? In a world suffering from overpopulation we oughta be thanking them." It takes a serious piece of **** to feel that way about people's family members who died so far and WHOLE other level of A-hole to actually write that and post it on a board... Everyday I learn more about how disgusting some people can be..
The one that posted the "We ought to be thanking them" is John Kunkel. Remember that name.

John_Kunkel
Old Timer
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

Re: Let's Sue China for their Corona Virus

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2020, 12:14:15 PM »
Sue China? In a world suffering from overpopulation we oughta be thanking them.
***********************************************************************************************************
Kern Dog
Old Timer
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=12373

Quote from: John_Kunkel on March 15, 2020, 12:14:15 PM
"Sue China? In a world suffering from overpopulation we oughta be thanking them."
**************************************************************************************************
Now that is an atrocious and horribly offensive comment.
Quoted to preserve for others to see in case you have an ounce of concience and try to edit your post.

John_Kunkel
Old Timer
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

View attachment 925170

Re: Let's Sue China for their Corona Virus

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2020, 12:14:15 PM »
Sue China? In a world suffering from overpopulation we oughta be thanking them.
***********************************************************************************************************
Kern Dog
Old Timer
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

View attachment 925171

Quote from: John_Kunkel on March 15, 2020, 12:14:15 PM
"Sue China? In a world suffering from overpopulation we oughta be thanking them."
**************************************************************************************************
Now that is an atrocious and horribly offensive comment.
Quoted to preserve for others to see in case you have an ounce of concience and try to edit your post.

That comment actually goes beyond being an A-Hole it is down right Evil... Sorry to the OP for the side track... Back to the original thread..

Good news for my son. His boss said since they are only a 2 man crew and are finishing up siding board and batten on a barn outside by themselves. They are going to keep working except for Monday cause of possible snow but definite rain all day...

They closed Deka battery here deemed it Non essential. Deka battery runs 7 days a week 24 hrs a day to keep up with demand year round from what I know...

Looks like you will be getting the "shaft" as they will probably be forced to close down....

I talked to them last evening via email and they filed an exemption to stay open & will stay open until they are forced to shut down.

:thumbsup:

These are bad times in all our lives right now ! We as a country need to put aside our political and religious differences and pull together and get through this ! Obviously keeping our distance !
For one this place helps me forget for a few minutes what’s going on right now, so thank all of you for being here!

Retired!!! So nope it ain't effecting me. But I do feel for all those that are, will, and have been effected...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:
I'm retired too and pretty much only have myself to worry about but already going stir nuts....

The one that posted the "We ought to be thanking them" is John Kunkel. Remember that name.
The one and only that is/was on Moparts all the time.....?

Auto Transport Service
Back